Why should you get involved?
This new event has been designed with the support of Meridian Mobility UK, the Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CCAV), Innovate UK, the Department for International Trade, Connected Place Catapult and SMMT and will be extensively promoted to attract a UK and International audience.
Benefits of Participating Include:-
- The opportunity to showcase to a UK and International audience
- Engaging with leading opinion formers
- Brand promotion through bespoke sponsorship opportunities
- Promotion of exhibitors and speakers through Cenex, support partner, media partner and sponsors’ marketing channels
Who is it aimed at?
Please get involved if you fall under any of the below criteria:
- Project Consortium
- Individual UK companies and Universities showcasing R&D and product developments
- Test bed locations and cities looking to lead in supporting CAV deployment
- Policy makers at a regional, national and local level with an interest to advance the deployment of CAV
This event will provide a consolidated dissemination of R&D and testbed projects funded by CCAV, Innovate UK and Meridian Mobility
How to get involved?
We are looking to recruit exhibitors for technology, project and service showcasing for the Connected Autonomous Vehicle community. If you are a technology developer, stakeholder organisation or consultancy providing expert advice and guidance to the sector and would like to keep up-to-date with news on the event, please click here to register your interest.