Zenzic was created to accelerate the self-driving revolution in the UK. We drive collaboration with partners across industry, government and academia to shape a world-class Testbed UK and to deliver a comprehensive UK Connected and Automated Mobility Roadmap to 2030. Zenzic is channelling £200 million of investment to deliver a safer, more inclusive and productive mobile future.
Testbed UK, coordinated by Zenzic, is a unique set of environments and capabilities for the testing and development of self-driving vehicle technologies.
Visit the Zenzic stand in the CAM Hall to meet members of Testbed UK and identify the right testing and development facilities for your project. If you’d like to arrange a meeting please email [email protected]
CONNECTED AND AUTOMATED MOBILITY ROADMAP TO 2030
Join us as we launch the roadmap to 2030 which provides direction for decision makers, investors and policy makers for the mobile future. The roadmap is a tool, created by and intended for multiple sectors, forging new relationships and achieving collaboration across industries. It addresses developments needed to achieve connected and automated mobility (CAM) at scale by 2030, with a single vision of dependencies and the path to scale services and technologies. Discover how the roadmap can benefit your business and CAM projects? At Cenex CAM.
- Zenzic CEO, Daniel Ruiz launches the Roadmap – 11.05, CAM Hall
- From Hype to Reality: The UK Connected and Automated Mobility Roadmap to 2030 – deep dive sessions 12.20 and 13.00, CAM Hall
- Visit the Zenzic stand for regular live demos of the roadmap – 1pm till 5pm
- Book a 15 minute ‘find me in the roadmap session’ at the Zenzic meeting den - 1.30pm till 5pm
- Visit the Zenzic stand for regular live demos of the roadmap – from 9am to 4.30pm
- Book a 15 minute ‘find me in the roadmap session’ at the Zenzic meeting den - 9am to 4.30pm